Day 5: Animal Adoption 2 + Sumptious Steamboat Dinner

Martina and I were hoping for the second typhoon again, but to our disappointment, it didn’t happen. Anyway, we still have our usual scrumptious breakfast. Both of us are lucky to have such hearty and healthy breakfast at home every day. The other exchange participants do not have breakfast every morning, and they have to settle it by themselves, and they usually skip their breakfast, the most important meal of the day.

And here’s the delicious meal we had today.


We had milk, bread, eggs and mango. This cherry walnut bread is delicious.

Each of us have a small television at the back seat of the car. This is Andrea Bocelli, our favourite blind Italian singer. We listen to his song every morning in the car. =)
Pussy cat is up for adoption.
Kitties are sucking pussy cat’s milk.
Doggie is sleeping soundly.

My lunchbox.

Selling dog food.

Dog adoption.
Jianguo Holiday Jade Market is just opposite our Flower Market. There are many stalls selling jade and crystal at much lower price than jewellery shops.
We had our dinner with Madam Liu and her family at a Taiwanese steamboat restaurant at Donghu. I love the white sugar cane soup. The serving was extremely big, we were very full after the meal.


This sauce has a unique taste. I don’t remember what is it called. It’s a mixture of radish, garlic, parsley, soy sauce and I don’t know what it is. But it tastes really good.
Pig Blood Cake (猪血糕) @.@ It sounds disgusting, but I was brave enough to have a try. It tastes like glutinous rice.

My birthday prawn and pork. I was lucky to born in June and I got the prawn for free. =)
Pork


I finished my food hohoho~ Extremely full.
Martina, David and Kimberly were at the condo’s lobby before we went back home upstairs.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 shoutout(s)!: