Day 4: Animal Adoption 1

Although our internship actually starts on Monday, 2 days later, however early arrivals had to help out at the Animal Adoption programme from 10am to 6pm at Jianguo Flower Market. We started our day with Typhoon. Martina and I hoped the Typhoon persists longer because we had never experienced Typhoon in our country. People must be thinking we are crazy, especially the Taiwanese who pray hard not to have Typhoon. And we don’t have earthquake in Malaysia. Perhaps I could hope for a minor earthquake here, hehe~



My hearty breakfast, prepared by Mrs Liu. I love it. Broccoli, cherry tomatoes, prawn omelette sandwich, salad and porridge.
Martina eating cherry tomato with chopsticks, amazing~

Taipei was struck by Typhoon this morning. We couldn’t go out by public transport, thus Mr Liu send us to Jianguo Flower Market by car. Martina and I was excited for the Typhoon, haha~ we’re crazy.

Beautiful flowers at Jianguo Flower Market.






We are having Animal Adoption programme at Jianguo Flower Market this weekend from 10am to 6pm.

Madam Liu’s Chihuahua, Wawa.
Set up our Animal Adoption booth.

Notices of lost dogs.

Little Shihtzu was up for adoption, and it’s so lucky to be adopted later in the evening. This poor little dog was given up by its master, she was left at the park, because she has urinary sickness. She has now recovered, and found her new home.

Cute doggies hoping to be adopted.

“Please take me home~ I promise I’ll be a good dog. All I want is just a home.”
Four little puppies fighting for collars.


My lunch. Fried chicken thigh and a big serving lunchbox. I like the wooden lunchbox, I don’t have it in my country.
Martina is cool~ she can eat rice using chopsticks.


Both are my favourite puppies. They’re so cute and innocent.
Madam Liu was feeding Wawa, the little Chihuahua.

Little doggie had finally found its new home.
Dogs in the pram. Aren’t dogs supposed to walk on their own feet and have more exercise?


Smurfs on display.

On the street of Ximending.
My dinner. Papaya milk and Taiwanese sausage.
Mrs Liu took us to May Lake Bakery at Donghu. The is one of the famous bakery here.










We went to another shop for Soy Milk and Peanut Rice Milk.


Soy milk.
We bought a bouquet of roses back home. So romantic haha~

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 shoutout(s)!: